TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I am having trouble installing a LG slim portable writer on…

Customer Question
I am having trouble...

I am having trouble installing a LG slim portable writer on my laptop everytime I try to install it say 1668 fail to install

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Slim? What have you tried so far?

I paid for a Driver support and they fix the two driver that was out of date then I try again to install the device and it still say the same thing I even try to install it in the control panel on my laptop

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Well that's alright it maybe that I need to get another LG Slim portable writer
12/14/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 7 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please which version of windows you are using?

Please let me know

I thank it is window 10

Thanks

On the install logo, instead of double clicking the program, right click it and choose run as administrator.

Then let it install

Let me know the results please