TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

The sound is distorted. I will go and check now. All black…

Customer Question
The sound is distorted ...

The sound is distorted

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your TV connected tightly to the right sockets?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

I will go and check now

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

All black except one white I rang yesterday and was given some istrutions with a reset, but after a few minutes the distortion returned. I believe all cabes connected codrrectly. nothing has changed

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
12/14/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 2 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What is the make and model of the unit with the issue?

Please let me know

Thank you

Louie, Technician