TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Problem is with a Samsung PN51E450 TV made in September

Customer Question
Problem is with a...

Problem is with a Samsung PN51E450 TV made in September 2012. It goes on by itself and won't stay on for long. It also doesn't respond to either pushing the "on" button or the remote when the stand-by light is not lit (which is most of the time)

Technician's Assistant: Are there buttons on the side, bottom, or back of your PN51E450?

Bottom right

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

None-like I say the LED light for standby on is almost never lit, but when it is all functions of the TV work

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

That is complete story

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/14/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 7 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Do you mean it goes OFF by itself?

On AND off-NOT associated with the Clock on and off setting.