TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Some of my TV's suddenly lose a color. Looks like is gone.

Customer Question
Some of my TV's...

Some of my TV's suddenly lose a color. Looks like green is gone.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

They are all LG 40 inch above a bar. 6 mos old.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I have 4 Comcast boxes feeding the TV's it's the same on all boxes but some TV's are fine

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your LG? What happened right before this?

It is just random

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Color comes on fine for a while then for instance a football field will go Grey

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/14/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 7 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Same problem. No changes

Thanks

Can you tell me what the TV is connecting to for a signal? eg: Comcast Box?

Comcast box. 4 of them. Denon receivers. RT1 remote control system

If you connect it to another device then the comcast box, such as a DVD player, how does it then look?