TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I get a still picture on my television. Voice is coming

Customer Question
I get a still...

I get a still picture on my television. Voice is coming through.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Panasonic, maybe 2 years old. ******

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

As I change cannels I get the same picture. The channel changes but no moving picture.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
12/14/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 8 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Hi Robert, what all input types have you tried?

Are all inputs affected? (e.g. cable TV, DVD player, etc)

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.