TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Louie is supposed to be working on my question: new SAmsung…

Customer Question
Louie is supposed to be...
Louie is supposed to be working on my question: new SAmsung 24 in TV The TV has Spanish ( beleived) and unable to locate directions to get it into English. Need some simple directions how to accomplish the TV into an English mode.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/14/2017
TV Technician: Louie, Technician replied 7 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question regarding your "...UN24M4500AF..."

ok

Initially and to avoid asking you to do something you've already tried, can you please tell me what / any and all troubleshooting / specific steps you've already attempted other than / to address the above.

This is a new ste. there has to be simple direction to change the tv to English-perhaps I need to return it!

I understand.

Is there a HOME or MENU button on the remote?

If yes, what is displayed / selection ?

Nothing . Plug it in and Bingo-a foreign language. There are no directions in the manual and how do you do anything if you can not read the text on the TV screen??

On the remote the HOME button would look like a house. Can you try pressing this?

If you cannot supply me with some direct information-I see no need to discuss the issue further.

On the remote, the HOME button would look like a house while the work MENU would be for the menu button. Can you try pressing this?

Perhaps better yet, please post back with clear pictures of the screen display "...foreign language..." Click HERE.
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl
These pictures would then serve as common references allowing me to see what you are seeing.

there are three things showing: Guia, Lista de canales Administrador d...
Now what

Please select "Guia" as it would be Guide.

Nothing happens when you click on Guia
I'm not satisified with your approach.
You seem to making a simple " problem" very difficult.
Perhaps Samsung need to get the unit back!! Thank ylou for your time

I understand.

Lets close this conservation and non productive efforts.

As I cannot see what you are seeing then I would have to rely on your description and replies hence the back and forth question and answer.

Yes please; Lets close this conservation and non productive efforts