TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I just bought this Samsung smart T.V. model. Just bought…

Customer Question
I just bought this...

I just bought this Samsung smart T.V. model

Technician's Assistant: What Samsung model do you have? How old is it?

Just bought this Samsung T.V. model UN50MU6300FXZA Version AA05. I go to source and T?V is checked in Blue. It shows chn

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Channel 3. Live air time. I can get anyother channels. Think I messed up as last night I got channels. I am lost

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your UN50MU6300FXZA? What happened right before this?

Nothing really, I was finishing setting it up, I hit air time and this happened. Live T.V.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/14/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Can you tell me what you have connected to the tv currently? Such as antenna, basic cable (coax only) or cable/satellite box?

I called samsung and got my answer.

Thanks

Thank you

You're welcome.