TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My 70 inch Samsung says scrambled channels or weak signal. I…

Customer Question
My 70 inch Samsung...

My 70 inch Samsung says scrambled channels or weak signal. I unplugged for 20 seconds, it came back on then it went back off

Technician's Assistant: What Samsung model do you have? How old is it?

Smart hd

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Menu does work I am able to use our dvr

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

I was watching Hulu then it switched. It started 3 hours ago. I did have some problems this summer the channels were off the screen and the volume did not work, I unplugged and it reset

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I am not sure of anything else Will they call

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/14/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need more info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?