TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Vizio E470i-A0 model No screen no backlight replaced both…

Customer Question
Vizio E470i-A0 model No...

Vizio E470i-A0 model No screen no backlight replaced both boards and strips Still no power

Technician's Assistant: Is your E470I-A0 connected to a surge protector or power strip?

No

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

Yes tried all

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No warranty bought 2 years ago went black then came back on months ago then stopped completely

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/14/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Unfortunately, you will need someone locally to take a look at the TV.

What is your zip code?