TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How do i dismantle my 9000series stand, the mod # is

Customer Question
How do i dismantle...

How do i dismantle my 9000series stand

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

The mod # is un65mu9000fxza

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

I am trying to mount my set on the wall

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

He must know that the stand is the three kind

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/13/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 7 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.

It is not shown anywhere how that base stand is installed so i cannot give you a guide or picture but i can tell you that these stands are installed pretty much all the same in samsung tv`s

Look at the rear where the stand connects to the tv and you should see 4 screws through the back cover , remove those and slide out the neck of the stand

Lay the tv down on its face a soft but firm surface , not a bed for example but a table covered with a thick blanket

Let me know how that goes

Note that in some cases it simply pulls out from the back after removing those 4 screws instead of sliding out from inside

I only see two screws attached and it will not slide out

Not sure how much good a phone call would do beside the fact that it is an extra $26

Can you take a picture of this at the rear ?

Never mind the picture i got one

Doesn`t help much though and it is not what i expected

All i can say is remove every screws in sight , its got to come off

The tv`s are usually shipped with the stand off and you have to install it , who installed yours ?

Isn`t there a plastic cover under where it connects to the tv ?