TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

The same as all others. I turn on the TV and no picture. I…

Customer Question
Hi, The same as...

Hi, The same as all others. I turn on the TV and no picture. I unplugged everything for 24hrs. Still nothing...

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?

Yes, I unplugged them also

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

YES, I will pay only if Fixed!!

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
Hi 401 766 2621
12/14/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Het Boss!! Yes, I'm still looking for assistance!!

On the TV, you should see an INPUT button..

Keep pressing that button to try each input option and see if it shows a picture

Hi, It doesn't seem to be working

What do you have connected to your TV that you will be using to watch?

Hi, I havean xbox I can plug in!

So, you have nothing plugged into the TV at the moment to watch with?

No, I can hear it come on, but no picture
still nothing

There won't be a picture if you have nothing connected to the TV to make a picture appear on the screen.

I plugged the XBOX in, but didn't get a picture

Did you change the INPUT to the correct HDMI input for the XBOX?

I'm getting sound, put everything plugged in like in the past. I keep pushing the input but nothing

I cant get a picture...

Louie, Technician