TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Toshiva tv. 55vl800a. Work tv menu but networking not

Customer Question
55vl800a Technician's Assistant: Does...

55vl800a

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes work tv menu but networking not working

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

That ok thank u

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/13/2017
TV Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 7 months ago
Karthik Nagarajan

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

TV Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 7 months ago

It sounds like you are unable to connect the Toshiba Smart TV to the wifi. Inorder to connect the Smart TV to the Wifi network please follow the steps below:

1. Press Menu on your TV remote.
  2. Select Network.
  3. Select Network Setup, and then select Connection Type.
  4. Press OK.
  5. Use the up or down arrows to select Wireless, and then press OK.
  6. Select the desired wireless network and enter the appropriate login information. Then press Enter.
  7. Once the connection has been established, press Menu to exit.

If that doesn't work or if any other steps is unclear please let me know, So that we can try some other alternate solution. Thank you

my tv toshiva 55vl900a network problem
TV Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 7 months ago

May I know whether the other devices like computer or smartphones work with the WiFi?

sorry i can not offer $37 net work set up is done i just use chromocast device
TV Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 7 months ago

Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.