TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How do you turn off the voice when you change volume of the…

Customer Question
How do you turn...

How do you turn off the voice when you change volume of the TV

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

LG 43" brand new

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes to both questions

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your LG? What happened right before this?

Right at startup

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/13/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need more info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?