TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I hAve hulu netflix and cbs all access and it says i am not…

Customer Question
I hAve hulu...

I hAve hulu netflix and cbs all access and it says i am not hooked up to the net. i have internet server hhulu anst person said to call tv maker

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to Hulu?

Yes my puters r fine tho

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

Yes more than once

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Not thst i can think of now

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/13/2017
TV Technician: Dan, Broadcast Engineer replied 7 months ago
Dan, Broadcast Engineer

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. Try disconnecting power from both and your TV and let them set for several minutes. Reconnect power to the router first and make sure it has booted up fully, then reconnect power to the TV and see if you can connect.

i did all that still doesn,t work
sorry but i wanted this solved and no call so i want this cancelled.