TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We have no picture.Everything else works just no picture.

Customer Question
We have no picture.Everything...

We have no picture.Everything else works just no picture. The book said to unplug everything and then restart, but that didn't work. It is a 42" smart tv and is three years old on Christmas

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?

Yes the cable company has those three color cables

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes how much does this cost

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/13/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need more info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?

E420i-AO. Vizio
No

OK, does screen glow/ show backlight when tuning On TV power?

NOTE: Phone call or any other offer is automated and not sent by me. Feel free to ignore it if you prefer to troubleshoot the problem here in text chat.

No

Sorry for delayed reply, I was away from computer

- Have you tried to disconnect TV and cable box power cords from the power outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in, let cable box reboot that may take several minutes and check?
If not yet, please try it now and reply back with the result