TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My LG saying input blocked and on LOCK menu it sayit lock, I…

Customer Question
My LG saying input...

My LG saying input blocked and on LOCK menu it sayit lock, I own the TV and did not lock it, have it hanging on the wall

Technician's Assistant: What LG model do you have? How old is it?

HDMI inputs

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

On all hdmi can gett channel stations

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your LG? What happened right before this?

When I came home tonight

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/13/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Can you tell me the model number of the tv, please?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.