TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

When we got our tv it was fixed so when we the phone rang…

Customer Question
When we got our tv...
When we got our tv it was fixed so when we the phone rang the name of the person callling would show up on tv. How do I get that back
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/13/2017
TV Technician: ISP Cable Support, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
ISP Cable Support
ISP Cable Support, Customer Service

Thank you for choosing Just Answer. I would be happy to assist today with your question.

Give me just a moment while I review the information provided.

Before we begin, I would like to explain how the site works if this is your first visit here. The page you are viewing offers ads for things like secure desktop connection and a phone call. These are not asked by me and I will explain in our conversation if doing one of those things would help make troubleshooting easier. If you request to do either one, I would be happy to do it with you regardless.

If you are prompted during our conversation to rate me, it is as simple as choosing between 5 stars at the top right corner about my service today. Hopefully, I will earn 5 stars today. It is the only way I receive credit for helping you today.

Some things we work on may not easily be resolved with the given resources (such as needing additional media or hardware issues that require replacement). Please understand I will try my hardest to resolve the issue or answer any questions but some things are out of my control.

Finally, make sure to bookmark this page so you can easily come back to this page. If we are working on this issue and you need to step away, you can always leave me a message on this question. I will respond as soon as I can if I am not online. I check periodically throughout the day if not during my normal business hours.

What you are talking about is the caller ID display on your TV that is linked to your phone. It's actually a neat product that is programmed with your service. What I suggest is to simply unplug the power from the digital box and plug it back in after 1 minute. Wait till it boots up and call your house or have a friend call you. If this reboot doesn't work, you will need to contact cable company to program this back into your box. It's not your TV that had the programming, it's from your digital box.

-----

Please let me know if you have any other questions. I would be happy to help provide any clarification or further details you may need. If you do not need any further help, just as a reminder before you go, please give me a quick rating at the top right. Hopefully I have earned 5 stars today! This helps me receive credit for helping you today. Have a great rest of your day!