TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I can't locate where the power adapter plugs into the tv.

Customer Question
I can't locate where...

Technician's Assistant: Is your TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?

The power adapter is plugged into the surge protector.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

The problem is that I can't see where I should plug the adapter into the body of the tv, so the adapter is connected only to the surge protector, but no power is making it to the tv. My question is: where is the opening in the tv for the adapter to attach.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
12/13/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 8 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you.
Please note that I am an independent tech. that depends on your positive rating to get paid by this website .
That being said , a few questions coming up
Please let me know when ready to proceed ,send me a hello .
Also ,Could you please give me the model number written on the tv`s back cover ?

INSIGNIA 32" TV & DVD Combo

Yes but insignia models usually start with NS......