TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I bought a new 49" tv and would like to know if it supports…

Customer Question
I bought a new...

I bought a new 49" tv and would like to know if it supports chromecast adaptors

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

It's just a couple of days old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I have not connected the chromecast yet I was wondering if the tv supports it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

That is it

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/13/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 2 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need more info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?

Louie, Technician