TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

LIGHT OUT ONLY TWO BARCODE ON THE SIDE

Customer Question
LIGHT BURNT OUT ONLY...

LIGHT BURNT OUT ONLY TWO BARCODE ON THE SIDE 70L8001G012KP80502148B & 72C3965G002A8092613 WOULD LIKE TO ORDER REPLACEMENT PART BUT CANNOT FIND ONE

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

MISUBISHI 65" WD60735 MAYBE 12 YRS

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

It just stopped working...was going very dark, took a long time for picture to come on, but sound was okay...then turned it on one day and no picture, no sound and a red indicator light.

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the TV Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

I would just like to know what the part is called or the correct number to order it. My email is***@******.***

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
12/13/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 8 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need more info to troubleshoot the problem.
- There are three LED little light indicators on TV front, which on lit in red and does it blink or solid red?

LED lights are labeled as Lamp, Status and Timer on TV front