TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I hope to reprog my univ quasar remote to work with a

Customer Question
I hope to reprog...

I hope to reprog my univ quasar remote to work with a Magnavox vcr

Technician's Assistant: What Magnavox model do you have?

Mvd2047BLK

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Magnavox media player?

The

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I tried to use the remote with new batteries, but get no response from player. Very likely that remote was used in the past with a different player.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
12/14/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

please.

Has the remote ever worked with that VCR?

I do not think so. It did work on another vcr or tape player several years ago .
Sorry I was so long getting back to you. Perhaps we can continue tomorrow?

Yes, lets continue tomorrow

Hi harry. ThaNx for persistance.

You're welcome

Does the manavox DVD player have a code? Can i enter it in the quasar remote? Cweed
Louie, Technician