TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I loaned my Samsung TV and they hung it on the wall. I need…

Customer Question
I loaned my Samsung...

I loaned my Samsung TV and they hung it on the wall. I need the screws to put it back on the base. I have the model number and S/N.

Technician's Assistant: What Samsung model do you have? How old is it?

I bought it Christmas of 2015. It is a 40" Model UN40H5003AFXZA, S/N 03803CGGB09694V

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I can't turn it on until I can stabilize it on the base.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

It is Version 1FO2

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/13/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help but need more info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Are you talking about the screws to attach the base stand to TV?

Thanks for the reply, required screw part number is ***** you would need 4 screws to fi the base with the TV and screw is available with Samsung Parts, click the following link to view the info...

http://www.samsungparts.com/Products/Parts_and_Accessories/PID-6003-001238.aspx

If the base stand neck is missing then it is also available with the Samsung Parts...

http://www.samsungparts.com/Products/Parts_and_Accessories/PID-BN96-19852B.aspx?model=UN32D4003BD

I hope this info will help. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask.

You might need following 4 screws as well if missing from the base stand...

http://www.samsungparts.com/Products/Parts_and_Accessories/PID-6003-001782.aspx

I hope this info will help. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask. If you're satisfied, please rate me a 5-star at the top of your page so I can get the credit for my work on the website.
Thank you.