TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have been able to control tv thru the remote and now I…

Customer Question
I have been able...

I have been able to control tv thru the remote and now I have to use the tv remote to turn it on and adjust volume. i do not know how to reset the remote back to this.

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your TV connected tightly to the right sockets?

Yed

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

Wait I have to check.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/14/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Not sure. I printed manual on remote and have not checked it out yet.
Not ready to call until I read manual
Signing off now. Thank you

Let me know when you are ready to continue

I will not be ready to contact until I have reviewed manual. Thank you

Thank you

I do not want live phone call. Do not send additional texts

I must reply back to each of your messages.