TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I just bought a samsung series 6 TV and there's no power…

Customer Question
I just bought a...

I just bought a samsung series 6 TV and there's no power going to said tv I've checked all outlets.The red light doesn't come on.

Technician's Assistant: Is your Samsung TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Yesterday I had to

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/13/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help but need more info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?