TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Ineed the cord that goes to the tv and the combo cause I…

Customer Question
Ya hi ineed the...

Ya hi ineed the cord that goes to the tv and the combo cause I can,t use it somehow the cord is missing and like I say I can,t use it because I can,t get the pic

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

It,s a vzio about 3 yrs

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Ya it works but like I said the cord is missing from the tv to the combo

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

About as long as I have had it I chaged cable co and it was working before I did call them they don,t have the cord do you have the cord

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
12/13/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 8 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info .
If you seem to lose me refresh your browser (F5 key )

Can you give me the model number(s) of that tv and/or combo ?

ya I can,t find it
no iwill cancel I will figure it out myself
ya I wish to cancel I don,t want to be a member I just want the cord

I gave you a link and phone number , I don't do cancel I`m an independent tech. here , not an employee

Help yourself