TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

RCA converter box not working all channels srambled

Customer Question
RCA converter box not...

RCA converter box not working all channels srambled converter box works hit wrong thing reprogramming HELP have universal remote can't get menu up

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

Mitsubishi

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

On tv

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Does this cost

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/13/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

To be clear, this is a paid support service, it is not free help. You've paid the agreed upon fees noted on the payment page when posting your question.

Can you tell me the model number of the tv, and the converter? Are you trying to use the converter with an antenna?

TV Technician: Miel-cssm,
 replied 7 months ago
Miel-cssm
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. http://www.justanswer.com/expert/qa.aspx?T=18255116. Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.