TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

IT'S SHOWING A BLUE SCREEN SAYING "NO SIGNAL" IT JUST WENT…

Customer Question
IT'S SHOWING A BLUE...

IT'S SHOWING A BLUE SCREEN SAYING "NO SIGNAL"

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?

YES

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

NO, IT JUST WENT BLUE

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

THERE ARE 3 CABLES ATTACHED TO ***** THE RECEIVER.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
12/13/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 8 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help but need more info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?

X322BB-MQC8NANV93GA

X322BB-MQC8NANV93GA is an invalid number for a TV, please recheck.

Also, reply on the 2nd part of info-request to troubleshoot the problem.

SERIAL # F42C322BKN2234

What is the brand of TV in question?
this info will help me to get an idea of the model number

THE ONLY THING ATTACHED ARE THE SPEAKERS

What is the brand of TV in question?

SCEPTR7
SCEPTRE

Sceptre is brand name of TV and model number would be like X400BV-FHD or U500CV-UMK or E328BV-MD etc

Also, is the coax cable coming from the wall directly plugged into the TV?