TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Sony TV XBR 65X 930 D. I will have had it 1 year in…

Customer Question
I have a Sony...

I have a Sony TV XBR 65X 930 D. I will have had it 1 year in Jan, It will not power up. I unpluged it from the power strip and pluged it directly into the wall and still no luck, DISH system and PS4 all work fine

Technician's Assistant: Is your Sony TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?

I already unpluged it and no difference

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

Yes

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/13/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 8 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info .
If you seem to lose me refresh your browser (F5 key )
Please send me a hello so i know you can see my reply ?

What is the tv doing now if anything ?
Is there a light or blinking light at the front and/or clicking sound from inside when you plug the power cord again and try to turn it on ?
Or completely dead no activity whatsoever ?

hello

Hi

Can you see my question above ?

Hello

That phone request failed by the way but we can still proceed here

A phone call would not be much of an advantage anyway