TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I HAVE A SONY LCD DIGITAL COLOR TV MODEL NUMBER KDL46N720…

Customer Question
I HAVE A SONY...

I HAVE A SONY LCD DIGITAL COLOR TV MODEL NUMBER KDL46N720 PROBLEM IS WHEN I WANT TO BROWS INTERNET TV GOES BLANK AN I GET A LITTLE SPINNING CIRCLE IN TOP RIGHT CORNER AND NOTHING ELSE. ALSO HAD A PROBLEM GETTING OUT AND BACK TO HOME. TURNED TV OFF AND WAITIED TILL NEXT DAY TO BE ABLE TO WATCH BACK TO NORMAL

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your KDL46N720?

I HAVE TIME WARNER CABLE AND FROM THIER BOX I HAVE A WHITE RED AND YELLOW PLUGED INTO VIDIEO COMPONENT IN ON BACK OF TV. ALSO HAVE WHOLE HOUSE WIRELESS WI FI FOR PHONES AND COMPUTORS

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

NO

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

NOT AT THIS TIME

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/13/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 7 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Could you please let me know what version of firmware you are running on the set please it will begin PKG

Turn on the TV.

1. Press the HOME button on the TV remote control to display the Home menu.
    2. Use the arrow buttons to select Settings, and then press the Enter button.
    3. Use the arrows to select the Product Support icon, and then press the Enter button.
    4. Use the arrows to select System Information, and then press the Enter button.
    5. Check the Software Version displayed on the System Information screen.

Let me know when you can just so you know any messages you see are sent by the site not me one message may be for a phone call option you do not have to take this option if you do not want it please ignore it thanks however if you do another tech may call you