TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Need a manual for an RCA 24f50tvd. No idea. All I get on…

Customer Question
Need a manual for...

Need a manual for an RCA 24f50tvd

Technician's Assistant: How old is your 24F50TVD?

No idea

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

All I get on menu clock set,on/off timer, auto clock, standard time, dst

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your 24F50TVD? What happened right before this?

One screen shows tv/vcr with Line 1 or Line 2

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/13/2017
TV Technician: Eric, Handyman/Handywoman replied 7 months ago
Eric, Handyman/Handywoman

Hi! I'm Eric and I will be the expert assisting you today. I'll do all I can to provide you with excellent, 5-Star service. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.
  • Please keep this browser open. If you close it, open your email to find links back to this question.
  • I will keep helping you until you're satisfied, please ask as many follow up questions as you need by replying below.

Good morning,

After you read my initial response to you above(please do!), reply and let me know if you can check and make sure you have the model number correct as I am not showing anything with that model number.