TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Not my TV, but my DVD player...can you help. Toshiba

Customer Question
Not my TV, but...

Not my TV, but my DVD player...can you help

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Toshiba SD-V392SU2

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

What's happening is...I put in a disc and it plays about 30 sec and then starts all over again

Technician's Assistant: The Video Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/13/2017
TV Technician: Louie, Technician replied 7 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question regarding your DVD player.

Initially and to avoid asking you to do something you've already tried, can you please tell me what / any and all troubleshooting / specific steps you've already attempted other than / to address the above.