TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I have a Panasonic TV and want to know if it is internet…

Customer Question
I have a Panasonic...

I have a Panasonic TV and want to know if it is internet capable? (to acquire Netflix...)

Technician's Assistant: What Panasonic model do you have? How old is it?

One moment please...looks like LCD Operating Instructions Model TH-L32S10A

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I don't have a problem other than I'm wondering if it is a 'smart TV'; it is hooked to a SONY FM Stereo FM-AM Receiver. We only watch TV, have never tried to use 'internet', VIERA, or other connections...

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Can we access the internet and Netflix? That is my query....

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
12/13/2017
TV Technician: Dan, Broadcast Engineer replied 2 months ago
Dan, Broadcast Engineer

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. Your model does not have that capability but it is easy to install a streaming device that can be connected to your TV. Let me know if you would like more information.

Louie, Technician