TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV will not start, we hear voices,but they are intermittent.

Customer Question
TV will not start...

Technician's Assistant: Is your TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

Will try

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Its turned off now.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/12/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 8 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you.
Please note that I am an independent tech. that depends on your positive rating to get paid by this website .
That being said , a few questions coming up
Please let me know when ready to proceed ,send me a hello .
Also ,Could you please give me the model number written on the tv`s back cover ?