TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I gust got my order, setup one unit up to a TV on my

Customer Question
I gust got my...

I gust got my order, setup one unit up to a TV on my enclosed patio, found my code and tried to setup the TV installed batteries pressed SET and nothing happened Why?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

SANYO couldn't find a mod#

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Sanyo? What happened right before this?

My cable company said I needed a special box from them to make this TV work

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I have 4 TVs 3 of them are on a box from my cable co. I want to find another way to get TV without the cost of cable, I live in an area that may get a signal

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/13/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.