TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How to remove message on screen that pops up and says..to…

Customer Question
How to remove message...

How to remove message on screen that pops up and says..to watch from the beginning,press (pic of the double reverse arrow) to connect to the internet. I do not want to see this annoying message ...and have to either wait for it to go off by itself or hit exit....I am not even hooked up to the internet

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Since I got the Genie last week.

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
12/13/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.