TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have purchased a tv model# TC32C400X. it was a display…

Customer Question
I have purchased a...

I have purchased a tv model# ***** it was a display model and I know it works just fine. However, I received no instructions and probably not the remote it came with. It is a reputable store and came with a limited warranty as well. Question-can I download the instructions? I have the receipt of course.

Technician's Assistant: Are there buttons on the side, bottom, or back of your TC32C400X?

Ok, all are on the back.

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

What do you mean??? I am not up on tech. Menu by pushing imput on the remote.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I know my cable is not working properly, but see know reason why i can't watch movies via my DVD player.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
12/12/2017
TV Technician: ISP Cable Support, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
ISP Cable Support
ISP Cable Support, Customer Service

Thank you for choosing Just Answer. I would be happy to assist today with your question.

Give me just a moment while I review the information provided.

I would be happy to provide you with the digital manual if you would like.

What is the best contact to send it to you?