TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My TV is A Model# 6OUF7700-UJ, Serial# 512RMFP4M619,

Customer Question
My TV is A...

My TV is A Model# ***** Serial# ***** manufactured in December 2015 in Mexico. Ibelieve I purchased it in February of 2016 through Amazon. Yesterday morning, December 11, I was watching itand turned it off to take care of other matters. A couple of hours later I attempted to turn the TV back on. Nothing happened. Just a blank screen. I contacted our local cable company (Cox) and they sent out a technician this morning. After checking everything thoroughly he stated that it must be a problem with the television, as the cable box, as well as the other tvs were working just fine. I'm at a loss. Can you help? Howard Presfield

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?

Yes.

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

No.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing that I can Think of, other than to inform that I am disabled and the TV is in another room. I cannot access anything regarding the TV.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
12/12/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 8 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.

Sorry about the delay , not really sure what happened here , usually you get a reply right away
A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info .
If you seem to lose me refresh your browser (F5 key )
Please send me a hello so i know you can see my reply ?

I paid the $5.00 deposit, but got tired of waiting for such an extended period of time so I disconnected. In the interim I contacted LG and they sent out a technician to fix the problem. I am no longer in need of your services. I received a follow up E-mail from your company stating that you were charging an additional $20.00 to my credit card. Are you serious? You didn't do anything for me! Refund this immediately!!

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help 1.***-***-****