TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I cannot find my remote control for a 65 inch LEDH2U TV that…

Customer Question
I cannot find my...

I cannot find my remote control for a 65 inch LEDH2U TV that was purchased back in 2013. I have the TV up on the wall. Can I purchase at remote control at this time? I want to get a firestick but I need the remote control use at this time,

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

I don't know, I need to go get it. Sorry! If I have it on the wall, is the model number on the side of the TV where I can control channel change, etc. I am in a bedroom right now. Do you have time for me to go get the model number?

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

None because I do not have cable.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing that I can think of,

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/12/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help but need more info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?