TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We have a Samsung 60HU8550 4k that is 3 yrs old. We bought…

Customer Question
We have a Samsung...

We have a Samsung 60HU8550 4k that is 3 yrs old. We bought it at Best Buy. We have surround sound in our house. We are 78 and 83 yrs old and the clarity in our hearing is not good when we watch some tv movies or movies on netflix or amazon. What can we purchase to make the clarity sound better for us. Samsung Sound + or ZVOX Accuvoice TV Speaker (sound bar)?

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to Netflix?

No

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

We need more clarity. We can hear but not clear

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
12/12/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 8 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Is it voicing you are having problems with?dialogue

we are having problem with clarity when watching netflix, hallmark movies, etc