TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I am trying to figure out how to add apps to my Sharp Axios…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to figure out how to add apps to my Sharp Axios TV

Technician's Assistant: What Sharp model do you have? How old is it?

LC-46LE540U Release date 2013

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes the Menu button works... I got the info from Identification under Info

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Sharp? What happened right before this?

The software is up to date and I can connect worelessly

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I have never been able to find a way to add TV Apps

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/12/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help but need more info to troubleshoot the problem.
- What apps are available on TV and are they work properly?