TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a pioneer 4214 HD tv. It will not power on. I have…

Customer Question
I have a pioneer...

I have a pioneer 4214 HD tv. It will not power on. I have followed the direction for troubleshooting from the operation manual. Help

Technician's Assistant: Is your 4214 connected to a surge protector or power strip?

It was. The surge protector still works.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

Yes.It sat over night unplugged. I plugged it in again this morning and nothing.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

It worked fine Sunday night and was dead Monday night.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/12/2017
TV Technician: ISP Cable Support, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
ISP Cable Support
ISP Cable Support, Customer Service

Thank you for choosing Just Answer. I would be happy to assist today with your question.

Give me just a moment while I review the information provided.

It appears to me that an internal board is no longer working correctly. Just to confirm, your TV is a Pioneer 4214?

Other than leaving it unplugged, have you tried anything else at this point?