TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Samsung new UN75 MU800DFXZA connected to Dish Hopper 3 and…

Customer Question
Samsung new UN75 MU800DFXZA...

Samsung new UN75 MU800DFXZA connected to Dish Hopper 3 and tv does NOT recognize Hopper 3 and changing from Netflix from last night and now cannot get back to regular tv programming. Have 4k HDMI cable only to the hopper from tv. Giving us fits.

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to Netflix?

No it keeps asking for model number and when I put in Echostar and Hopper 3 it asks if I can change channel up or down and it will not using t

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

He smart remote by Samsung. New 60meg

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Hig

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/13/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Not now/ called Samsung/ could not wait all day.