TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I am not seeing all the content on my 50 in Samsung

Customer Question
I am not seeing...

I am not seeing all the content on my 50 in Samsung tvscreen

Technician's Assistant: What Samsung model do you have? How old is it?

50 in 4k one year old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

From the time I set it up

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Only that I cannot see all reading on the screen

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/12/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 8 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info .
If you seem to lose me refresh your browser (F5 key )
Please send me a hello so i know you can see my reply ?

I would like to cancel the program I did quite understand how it worked

Sorry but I am not privy to any of the money matters or subscription or trials etc. etc. not an employee here but an independent tech.

Please use this link or phone number for these questions, i have absolutely nothing to do with billing here;
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help 1.***-***-****