TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Must have hit the wrong button to turn on tv. All I have is…

Customer Question
Second opinion] Must have...

Second opinion] Must have hit the wrong button to turn on tv. All I have is snow.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

LG. I do not know the model no. Age 2 to 3 years old. May be Dec. 2014.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No all I have is snow.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your LG? What happened right before this?

This is the 2nd. time I have done this. The last time my daughter came over, she has one just like it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

She hit something on the right side of tv, and it came on. Age, Dec. 2014
no.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/12/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 8 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.

How do you normally receive your tv channels , antenna ,straight cable ,cable with cable box and cable remote or satellite box ?

If you have a cable box or satellite then look on the tv`s remote for the INPUT /SOURCE button most often at the top of the TV`s remote then press it repeatedly to go through the various inputs until you get to your cable/satellite box or select that input from the input list once opened if you know which one it is , typically HDMI 1 for example.

Let me know how that goes and PLEASE DO TAKE THE TIME TO RATE my answer positively (use the stars at the top of your page and SUBMIT to rate) if that answers your question / does the trick as it is the only way i get paid for helping you