TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Set to surround sound mode. No remote. How can I change the…

Customer Question
Set to surround sound...

Set to surround sound mode. No remote. How can I change the setting. Home theater system went down

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

Sony Brava. Where would model number be?

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. What menu options can you access, if any?

Source, off, and volume

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Model kdl-48r510c

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
No sound
12/12/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

You will normally need to use a remote to access the sound settings and turn surround sound on or off.

However, if you disconnect the home theater system, it may force the TV to use the internal speakers.

Let me know if that works?