TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I just cancelled cable and it will pick up 3 channels with a…

Customer Question
I just cancelled cable...

I just cancelled cable and it will pick up 3 channels with a window antenna. It is apx. 9 years old, dont know the number.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Olevia apx.j 10 years old. Still works great.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Im not sure which one to put it on. Is it Tuner, component, vga hdmi ?????

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Olevia? What happened right before this?

I cancelled cable

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I get two channels on 'tuner' and nothing on the others. It does, however, work with my dvd's.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/12/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Can you tell me the actual model number of the tv?
Is the issue that you are expecting more channels?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

No thank you.