TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We nned your help tv is not working. Xbr-55x800e. Tv is nopt…

Customer Question
Hi we nned your...

Hi we nned your help tv is not working

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Xbr-55x800e

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Tv is nopt working

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

An hour and doesnt press anything

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Tv comes on in the morning when i go to netflex and try to get to the tv it very difficult and or impossible

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
we are waiting for the technician to help us about the tv xbr--55x800e

please call us ***************** to fix the tv

12/12/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 7 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please