TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

New 55 curved tv and I can't get it to work (with cable box.

Customer Question
New 55 curved tv...

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

1 day old paid 1300

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Tv works I guess but no to the last part of question

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

Since it was delivered this afternoon. Had to pick up a HDMI cable

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

What's the charge?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/12/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 7 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What's the full model number off of the back of your TV?

What exactly do you see on your screen when you try to connect the cable box?

Who is your cable provider?