TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Just bought an insignia roku tv ns-39dr510ca17. The language…

Customer Question
Hi, just bought an...

Hi, just bought an insignia roku tv ns-39dr510ca17.

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Roku?

The language selection is stuck in English and won't get out of it. I did a factory reset but still does not work. Can you help before I return it to the store.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes I tru Sorry I tried to other HDMI ports same prob

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Roku? What happened right before this?

I just took it out of the box set up the roku account and connected the Samsung blurry player

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/11/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 8 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info .
If you seem to lose me refresh your browser (F5 key )
Please send me a hello so i know you can see my reply ?

Before we get started ,

How will you receive your tv channels , antenna ,straight cable ,cable with cable box and cable remote or satellite box ?

Wifi only. Tnx

OK then this is not what i thought so i will repost your question

You don`t have to do anything , your question will be reposted for other techs. to see and jump in.

TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.