TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

10 blinks.... :-( Panasonic TC-P501. TC-P50X1. Red line

Customer Question
10 blinks.... :-( Technician's...

10 blinks.... :-(

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Panasonic TC-P501

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

TC-P50X1

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your TC-P501? What happened right before this?

Red line right at the left of the screen Then, everything went crazy. Now , no image at all....

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: TV
12/11/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 5 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help but need more info to troubleshoot the problem.

- Do you want to repair the TV yourself and have basic electronics knowledge to do that repair OR want the diagnosis and approx cost of repair info?

First, I was charged $28.00 instead of $5.00 as stated on the web page....

I have no insight into account matters, just a TV tech here to answer TV questions and I'm a site user like you.

Please contact customer service via following link for any billing info.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

..

I can't see any reply.

TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 5 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Do you still need help with this?
If so, I'd be happy to help you, but to be clear this is a paid support service, it is not free help, and it is not 5, the 5 was only to post your question, you were charged the appropriate amount which is still only a small fraction of the value of help like this. Do you wish to continue, understanding what the costs are?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

Louie, Technician